About Me

My photo
Hello, I’m Toni Love, and I live in an unbelievable chaotic space know as my life. I’m first generation,born in the UK, of West African descent. I was married, became a mum, and divorced all before I was 25, and have spent the last 10 years keeping it all together. In my former life I was a copy writer for one of the big 5 firms (or 4 I think it is now). Anyway, after a career break to raise my son, on my return I found I was all sloganed out! I moved into the corporate world then, and started my own consultancy. I have a 9 year old son, Barry, who recently went off to boarding school abroad, and a cat called Snowy who prefers the company of my neighbour's to mine, thus making me “petless” and child free. It was only then I took stock and realised the nothingness of it all; a sort of mini life crisis. I have decided to shake things up a bit. I miss writing, so that’s why I blog, I need new direction, new goals and new objectives. I’m thinking a change in career, a new pastime, relocation and a nice gentleman friend to ice the cake! (Why not put it out there! ;o) Thank you for joining me on this journey. I welcome comments, suggestions or any ideas on postings! Enjoy the ride! 

Monday 29 April 2013

Daylight Robbery


My Heart Beat
Barry came home on vacation this week I love having him home, he has grown up so much. I cant wait to see the look of "mummy you did it" when he finds out about his little treat. We spent the afternoon at our local pottery shop I thought a new tea cup should do it !



Golden Tickets

So I have finaly managed to scoop up some Beyonce tickets for her opening night at the London o2 Arena, 3rd row dead centre. I hope it is worth all the £600 I shelled out for the privilege, I know it’s not the “done thing” but I got them off EBAY. The seller was based in Seattle and clearly never had any intention of going, this was a purely money making opportunity which is a shame as the genuine fans miss out. Anyway so long as she shows up on time we will just have to suck it up.

Now what to shoes to wear ......................




Lucie


Candy


Ivy


Vicky


No comments:

Post a Comment